Table of Contents
Bella Luna Farms
As a wedding photographer, I am always on the lookout for beautiful and unique venues to photograph. Bella Luna Farms in Snohomish, WA is definitely one of those venues. From the moment I arrived, I knew that this was going to be a special place for a wedding.
The grounds of Bella Luna Farms are impeccably maintained and provide a stunning backdrop for the ceremony and reception. The staff were friendly and helpful, and they did a great job of making sure the wedding ran smoothly, even with the rain. The couple I worked with was thrilled with the photos we were able to capture, and I can see why. The property is full of charming barns, fields, and gardens that provide a variety of settings for photos.
One of the standout features of Bella Luna Farms is the abundance of photo opportunities. As a photographer, I was in heaven with all the different settings to choose from. The barns and fields provided a rustic and romantic feel, while the gardens offered a more classic and elegant look. No matter what style the couple was going for, Bella Luna Farms had something to offer.
Overall, I would highly recommend Bella Luna Farms as a wedding venue. It is a beautiful and unique location that is sure to provide beautiful memories and stunning photos for any couple.
Rain on your wedding day
Rain on your wedding day can be a bit of a disappointment, but it doesn’t have to ruin your day. Here are a few tips on how to deal with rain on your big day:
- Have a Plan B: It’s always a good idea to have a backup plan in case the weather doesn’t cooperate. If you’re having an outdoor ceremony, consider having it indoors or under a tent. If you’re worried about getting wet during portraits, consider taking them before or after the ceremony.
- Embrace the rain: If you can’t avoid the rain, embrace it! Use it to your advantage and take some beautiful rain-soaked photos. Just make sure you bring some umbrellas or clear ponchos for you and your wedding party.
- Accessorize: Bring along some cute rain boots or jackets to add some personality to your photos. These can also be a great conversation starter for your guests.
- Don’t forget the details: If you’re worried about your dress getting wet or ruined, consider wearing a shorter dress or adding a veil or cape to protect it. You can also bring along a plastic bag or waterproof cover for your bouquet.
- Keep your guests comfortable: If your ceremony or reception is outside, make sure you have plenty of umbrellas and blankets for your guests to use. You might also want to consider offering hot beverages or blankets to keep your guests warm and cozy.
- Have fun: Above all, remember that your wedding day is about celebrating your love and commitment to each other. Don’t let a little rain dampen your spirits. Embrace it and have fun!